RideDualSport
Advanced search  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Dual Sport & Adventure Rides - Aug & Sept - Colorado  (Read 106 times)
Exit Tours MC
Road Toad

WWW Email
« on: February 08, 2018, 01:18:04 AM »

A couple of fun rides of interest this Summer and Autumn in the Rocky Mountains ?

We put on the 1st X-Roads in 2012. The previous Hot Springs ADV Tour was in 2013

X-Roads of The Rockies Dual Sport Ride
August 18 -19 2018
Salida, Colorado

www.Colorado2Day.com

X- Roads of the Rockies will held August 17-20th 2018 where Hwy's 50 and 285 intersect in South-Central Colorado.

A 2 Day Dual Sport ride with as little Pavement as possible. Pavement only being used to tie dirt sections together.
< 15% pavement.

Each days ride over Mountain Passes is over 125 miles. We have meals and fuel stops planned or we Portage fuel and supply Lunch.

Camping and a Hot Springs Pool Pass are included with Signing -Up, as are a T-Shirt and a Finisher Pin, 2 Meals and Beers, and Camaraderie around a Bonfire Friday night.

You cant follow this route on a Map, but we supply Roll-Charts and GPS to keep you moving forward.

We won't play games, hold seminars or ask for donations like some rides.

You leave when you wish, ride at your own pace and we don't ride in Large groups.

Crossroads of the Rockies, Thru the Rockies, Not around them.

Rocky Mountain Hot Springs Adventure Tour
Sept 23-28-2018
Buena Vista, Colorado

www.HotSpringsTour.CO

This is a 6 day, 5 night tour riding your ADV Motorcycle to Rocky Mountain Hot Springs over & across the Continental Divide.

In the Headwaters and Watersheds of 4 major American Rivers.

< $2000 dollars for Lodging and Meals on an All Inclusive Tour, except for Lunch and Fuel.

Look around at other 'Tours' and you will find their routes are not as Epic.

And we got this Route and Tour Dialed.

This will be a Once in a Lifetime Ride and Opportunity. That may not come around again.

Riders will create riding memories that will last a lifetime and provide funds for the continuing creation of motorcycle adventures.

Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can if you have any Questions ?

exittoursmc@gmail.com

ABOUT US

http://hotspringstour.co/about-us/

Kosmic
Administrator
Combat Wombat

Nobody understands what you're know what I'm sayin

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 02:01:23 PM »

Exit Tours, thank you for spreading the word on RDS! I like your company name too! I hope we can send some riders your way!
Cheers, Kosmic

www.RideDualSport.com
13 Super Ténéré - 01 Buell S3 - 03 DRZ 400 - 1948 Indian Chief - 1924 Indian Chief - 1953 Indian Chief - BMW R100/7
Exit Tours MC
Road Toad

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 07:57:06 PM »

Exit Tours, thank you for spreading the word on RDS! I like your company name too! I hope we can send some riders your way!
Cheers, Kosmic

Thanks Kosmic !
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: