RideDualSport
Advanced search  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: **FOR SALE* DRZ400 aftermarket accessories. Tank, Seat, racks/luggage  (Read 84 times)
batmangoalie77
Road Toad

Email
« on: February 07, 2018, 03:42:07 PM »

Chester, NY

I just recently traded in my 2013 DRZ 400. All my aftermarket upgrades weren't going to add value to the trade in, so I replaced the stock parts and am selling the aftermarket stuff here.

The bike only saw trails a handful of times and was mainly a commuter, so the parts are in really good shape.

I have too many pics to post here, so if you're interested, PM me and I can email them.

*Clarke Mfg 3.9 gallon tank, black. Stock tank is 2.6 gal. 50% more fuel makes a big difference in tank range. I have the install instructions and original bill of sale. I paid 229, I'm asking 160

*TCI Products Denali rack with Nelson-Rigg Monsoon saddle bags and tail bag. The tail bag was never used. The saddle bags were used mainly for commuting. The rack is strong and rigid, supports a good amount of weight in the bags. I have the hardware, install instructions, and original bill of sale. Paid 470. I'm asking 330.

*I even have suzuki accessories small luggage rack with tool kit holder. Only had on the bike a month before getting the tci rack. Retails for 180, I'm asking 100.

If interested, let me know, I have pics.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 03:06:26 AM by batmangoalie77 » Logged
batmangoalie77
Road Toad

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 03:14:52 AM »

Update: tank is sold

I still have the Denali rack and bags and the Suzuki rack.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: