RideDualSport
Advanced search  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: OBR ADV Gear Rackless ADV/Enduro Touring Soft Bags  (Read 79184 times)
obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #240 on: December 27, 2017, 05:03:13 PM »

Obrian, I'm enjoying learning how you developed your products! I look forward to using your grip mitts for my upcoming ride to the desert!
Cheers, Kosmic.  ricky ricky

Thanks Kosmic ... the Grip Mitt really takes off mid - late Fall. Helps to keep me busy through out the winter. Enjoy your desert trip!

Ride - 2006 DRZ E (PLated), 2012 Yamaha Super Tenere

OBR ADV Gear, Enduro Touring Rackless Soft Bags

www.obradvgear.com or search us on Facebook
obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #241 on: December 27, 2017, 05:04:39 PM »

So the moral of this story is too simply get out. If you’ve ever had a desire to camp from a motorcycle … make the time, gather the simple few necessities, and hit the road.

The experience gained, lessons learned, and camaraderie of fellow riders is life changing. Remember … adventure starts right outside your front door!

Kosmic
Administrator
Combat Wombat

Nobody understands what you're know what I'm sayin

WWW Email
« Reply #242 on: December 27, 2017, 10:43:18 PM »

0moTTswMjkY5XT5i0JeUGhMPz3jED7MMv8ZNMogMVAH4I5LxLLqNIPLwQugnFSsg-lde=w1179-h884-no[/img]
So the moral of this story is too simply get out. If you’ve ever had a desire to camp from a motorcycle … make the time, gather the simple few necessities, and hit the road.
The experience gained, lessons learned, and camaraderie of fellow riders is life changing. Remember … adventure starts right outside your front door!
Well said! We are very fortunate here, on RDS, to have you with us!

www.RideDualSport.com
13 Super Ténéré - 01 Buell S3 - 03 DRZ 400 - 1948 Indian Chief - 1924 Indian Chief - 1953 Indian Chief - BMW R100/7
obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #243 on: January 08, 2018, 02:38:57 AM »

0moTTswMjkY5XT5i0JeUGhMPz3jED7MMv8ZNMogMVAH4I5LxLLqNIPLwQugnFSsg-lde=w1179-h884-no[/img]
Well said! We are very fortunate here, on RDS, to have you with us!

.... Thank you

obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #244 on: January 08, 2018, 02:40:48 AM »

When Old Man Winter comes a knockin .... keep on riding!

..... with OBR ADV Gear Grip Mitts

www.obradvgear.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: