RideDualSport
Advanced search  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: OBR ADV Gear Rackless ADV/Enduro Touring Soft Bags  (Read 69018 times)
obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2017, 02:39:38 PM »

Spring is closing in fast with prime riding weather just around the bend ... check out www.obradvgear.com if you have been contemplating some rackless luggage for this next adventure season!

Ride - 2006 DRZ E (PLated), 2012 Yamaha Super Tenere

OBR ADV Gear, Enduro Touring Rackless Soft Bags

www.obradvgear.com or search us on Facebook
obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #211 on: March 17, 2017, 03:46:27 AM »

Enduro on Saturday, Adventure on Sunday with OBR ADV Gear 38l Saddlebags. In stock and ready to ship!

email - obradvgear@gmail.com

obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2017, 01:30:06 PM »

One fact holds true ... we can't control the weather. OBR ADV Gear 3/4 Grip Mitts don't just shield your hands from frigid wind chill ... they also help keep them dry when rain crosses your path

obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #213 on: April 04, 2017, 01:43:11 PM »

Flat Hooks!

Flat hooks .... keep your fender bag attached and also secure your saddlebag system if not anchoring to a rear rack ... both of these functions are critical to rider safety, not to mention that we also like all of our gear to be present when we make camp at the end of the day. This is why we use the robust flat hooks that we have selected ... are they heavy duty? ... yep, but they also have a wide engagement that securely grabs the edges of the most robust front and rear fenders!

obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #214 on: May 02, 2017, 01:10:29 PM »

It's that time of year ... time to get your gear!

www.obradvgear.com

obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #215 on: May 15, 2017, 01:27:43 AM »

Another batch of our Tool Pouches finished and ready to ship! ... our Tool Pouch is a great solution if you're looking for a way to secure and store those loose items. For example I store a folding saw, tire irons, a trail stand used to support the bike when removing the front/rear wheel, and a manual tire inflation pump all in a single Tool Pouch. Kept simple and affordable at $15.00

obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #216 on: May 24, 2017, 01:48:30 PM »

Don't forget that we also have tank bags! ... our mid sized High Basin is constructed from bomber 1680d Ballistic Nylon and features a spacious main compartment with two detachable pockets for either maps or other extended items you might want to keep easily accessible. The bags trapazoid shape lends to a better rider/bag interface on the bike minimizing that sensation of riding up next to a square block!

OBR ADV Gear High Basin

Set Up with the detachable map pocket for obvious full size folded maps, phones, etc -

and with the detachable gear pocket great for wallets, keys, phones, snack bars, etc-

www.obradvgear.com

obradvgear@gmail.com

obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #217 on: June 03, 2017, 07:02:39 PM »

38l Adventure Saddlebags strapped up and ready for a day ride ... no problem riding high and tight until you need to shed a layer and throw in a jacket.

obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2017, 01:55:10 PM »

Sorry all .... I have been using Photobucket for my image hosting and they have recently decided to hold us all hostage. They are asking for a paid membership to third party share ... fair enough other than they want 500.00 a yr

.... looking for alternate options

obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2017, 01:56:59 PM »

Still here and working to resolve the image issue. I'm transitioning to Google Photo which seems to work for now ....

For more info please go to my website www.obradvgear.com or email obradvgear@gmail.com

portabill
Road Toad

Email
« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2017, 03:34:58 PM »

Still here and working to resolve the image issue. I'm transitioning to Google Photo which seems to work for now ....

For more info please go to my website www.obradvgear.com or email obradvgear@gmail.com

I'm using Google photos too.  I found that you have to put the photo in a shared folder and add ?.jpg at the end of the URL to make the picture show up consistently.  In my quote of your post, I made that change to the URL, but I can't share it for you.   smile

Here is my convoluted process that I posted on another forum.

http://www.stromtrooper.com/4739649-post55.html

Kosmic
Administrator
Combat Wombat

Nobody understands what you're know what I'm sayin

WWW Email
« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2017, 10:42:49 PM »

No worries man! I used photobucket for 10 years, and I have now left them. You can a free blog on https://www.blogger.com and upload your pics to it, and just embed the photo in RDS as usual, and it is free!

www.RideDualSport.com
13 Super Ténéré - 01 Buell S3 - 03 DRZ 400 - 1948 Indian Chief - 1924 Indian Chief - 1953 Indian Chief - BMW R100/7
obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #222 on: August 10, 2017, 02:18:21 AM »

Thx for the tips Kosmic and Portabill ... much appreciated!

obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #223 on: August 10, 2017, 02:21:39 AM »

I figure that since I'm having to start from scratch I might as well start at the beginning ...

How it all started …

From my youth I have always enjoyed spending time in the outdoors. From skiing and snowmobiling to more fair weather activities such as fishing, hiking, car camping, backpacking, road cycling, and mountain biking, I was always outside. The outdoors offered a sense of clarity and an escape from the chaotic ruts we tend to drift into through our daily routines.

My interest in the culture of two wheels has always been one of my strongest. I used to take off for rides on one of my bicycles in search of remote and secluded locations where my destination would typically offer up high elevation views of successive waves of mountain ridgelines. The freedom of the bicycle solidified an obsession that flowed stronger through my veins the more I rode. For me it was about both the ride and the destination.

obrianmcc
Dirt Squirt

WWW Email
« Reply #224 on: August 15, 2017, 03:48:14 AM »

Moving to Idaho back in 1992 was a blessing. Idaho’s vast open space and miles of trail that never seemed to end provided a perfect back drop to get lost in. Yet again a perfect catalyst for such a yearning outdoor lifestyle. It didn’t matter what I found myself doing …Idaho was the place and had the open space.

It wasn’t until my early thirties before I purchased my first motorcycle, a 1995 Suzuki RM 250. Riding under the tutelage of some seasoned desert racers they taught me the basic survival skills of twisting a throttle and exposed me to the vast amount of country that one can cover in a relatively short period of time. Desert Sage soon turned into Pines and I once again found myself in search of that open space and those vast high mountain ridges.

Kane Creek

Railroad Ridge

Kosmic
Administrator
Combat Wombat

Nobody understands what you're know what I'm sayin

WWW Email
« Reply #225 on: August 15, 2017, 12:34:59 PM »

Thank you obrianmcc, for your story! I appreciate it and can relate to your connection to the outdoors! I was blown away by how beautiful Idaho and Montana are, when we rode the seemingly endless dirt roads through the mountains.
Cheers!

www.RideDualSport.com
13 Super Ténéré - 01 Buell S3 - 03 DRZ 400 - 1948 Indian Chief - 1924 Indian Chief - 1953 Indian Chief - BMW R100/7
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: