RideDualSport
Advanced search  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: It takes two to Tango but four to TATů  (Read 51175 times)
Vstromcharlie
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2011, 02:33:18 PM »

Happy Birthday ML...you look as good on those wheels and you do on the other set.   Many more birthdays to come!
DoctorXRR
Global Moderator
Combat Wombat

I "heart" BBRSP!

WWW Email
« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2011, 04:39:09 PM »

Wow, back home mowing the lawn?  At least its long and green, not brown and parched like here in Austin!  It's always shocker to land back into the reality of daily life, after a while on the road.  I always remember to savor all those moments on the road, because they come and go fast, then you have just the memories.  But, I always feel re-invigorated.....like a deep need is met for a while, with anticipation of the next adventure in back of my mind.

Thanks for heading to the lower 48 and sharing your adventure with us.  Glad you all made it back safe and sound, ML's dive off the road could have ended much worse.  Now.....when you get a moment, fill us in on your escapades at the Yamaha dealer? 

Looking forward to hearing about your next adventure planning!

Christian

Christian
 2014 V Strom 650, 00 XR650R, 03 Beta ALP 200, 02 Buell S3T, 84 900 Ninja, 48 Chief
miwanowicz
Road Toad

« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2011, 07:59:29 AM »

Tracy,

Awesome report, overall. That last day of riding must've been a real blast!

Going back home is always tough for me. A long touring trip is like a drug, and going home there is definitely "withdrawal." But these adventures are so meditative, and so aligning to my personality that I don't know what I'd do without them. The itch builds up after a few months, or maybe a year, and I just gotta go and hit the road. See something new, experience life. We get so damn caught up in doing the same thing every day that it's just so powerful to go out and spend some time - a few weeks, a month, or more - just experiencing life, and experiencing it differently. Motorcycling for me is the definition of living deep and stopping to smell the flowers.

Thanks so much for all your feedback on my product and my business. I'm happy that my products worked out well for you.

Ride safe,

-Martin

Waterproof Bags for Portable Electronics
www.WhenItPours.com

-Martin
Iron Butt Association Member: 45880
fboldcrow
Dirt Squirt

SEE YOU AT THUMPER THAW #6 in April 2013 TN/NC/GA

Email
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2011, 10:30:48 AM »

ML Happy Birthday and many more thumb! Man that is an off road bike and love those tires. clap
But if I was gone that long I'd need a brush hog to cut my grass.  yikes
Enjoy the both of you!
Frank
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 01:23:03 PM by fboldcrow » Logged

97 BMW F650 "Red"
Meet Me in Missouri!
Odin69
Dirt Squirt

« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2011, 09:46:19 PM »

All right Frostbit, I want a piece of that money laundering scam you got going.  roll Just kidding. I'm glad everyone made it home safely. The ride report was great and the photo's were incredible.

Jason.

06 DRZ400S, 03 F650GS Dakar.
2touringtheworld
Ace

In the handbasket and enjoying the ride.

« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2011, 11:13:02 PM »

So everybody is now home and the TAT segments are nothing more than a distant memory. It's always a bit overwhelming to put things back in order after a long time away. The bills, mail, phone messages and the grass all continue to pile up while we're gone.

Heading out the driveway for our first day back at work we were greeted by Momma Moose and her new babys. It's not all that bad being back home.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ML today. Off of one pair of wheels and on to another.

Well we are late to the party again.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ML!!!!  Many, many more!!!

Mike and Kim

Capt. Jack Sparrow to Mr. Cotton's Parrot:  "Do you swear that you will be unswervingly faithful under pressure, against all odds, in the face of death and adhear to the Pirate's Code?"

Awwwkkk...

"Mostly Captain, we be thinking that means yes."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: